KNOWLEDGE WILL SET YOU FREE!
It doesn’t matter if you are a junior software developer or a senior data scientist. It doesn’t matter if you are interested in Software Development or Machine Learning. Would you rather learn about Deep Learning and advanced AI techniques? Maybe you want to learn for free or you want to invest in a certificated course.
Rubik’s Code has got your back!
JOIN OVER 5000 OTHERS AND
ULTIMATE DATA VISUALIZATION GUIDE WITH PYTHON
SIMPLY FILL IN THE FORM AND SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS.
Our dream is to give everyone an opportunity to learn useful and pragmatic tech and soft skills from top experts in the field and land their dream jobs, get a raise or start their own company!
Over the course of 10+ years, we’ve built a bulletproof plan to help anyone learn top skills from top experts in the field. More than 1 million of our readers already improved their skills, gained useful and marketable knowledge, and landed their dream job!
We have been around we know how to solve this puzzle!
Years of expirience
• Learn all about design patterns, good practices, Test Driven Development in .NET, Python, Angular…
• Learn all about Relational Databases, SQL, NoSQL…
• Learn all about Machine Learning with Python, ML.NET, Sci-Kit Learn
• Learn all about Deep Learning with PyTorch and TensorFlow
• Learn all about MLOps with FastAPI
• Learn all about Data Visualisation
• Learn all about Feature Engineering
LATEST ARTICLES ON OUR BLOG!
C# MongoDB Guide
In this article, we explore how MongoDB can be used with C# to perform basic CRUD operations.
Python Hidden Hacks You Probably Don’t Know About
In this article, we cover some interesting Python features that are not so often used, even though they are very usefull.
Removing Switch-Case Statement and using Pattern Matching in C#
In this article, we consider how to remove switch-case statements from our code with OOP and Pattern Matching.