LEARN HOW TO BUILD SMART APPS!
It doesn’t matter if you are a junior software developer or a senior data scientist. It doesn’t matter if you are interested in Software Development or Machine Learning. Would you rather learn about Deep Learning and advanced AI techniques? Maybe you want to learn for free or you want to invest in a certificated course.
Rubik’s Code got your back!
IN THE RISING
Are you afraid that AI might take your job?
Make sure you are the one who is building it.
- Learn just enough math to be dangerous.
- Get familiar with Python and TensorFlow.
- Understand the main Deep Learning concepts.
- Explore and implement 12 neural network architectures.
- Solve various real-world problems with neural networks.
- Learn how to generate images with neural networks.
JOIN OVER 5000 OTHERS AND
ULTIMATE DATA VISUALIZATION GUIDE WITH PYTHON
SIMPLY FILL IN THE FORM AND SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS.
Our dream is to give everyone an opportunity to learn useful and pragmatic tech and soft skills from top experts in the field and land their dream jobs, get a raise or start their own company!
Over the course of 10+ years, we’ve built a bulletproof plan to help anyone learn top skills from top experts in the field. More than 1 million of our readers already improved their skills, gained useful and marketable knowledge, and landed their dream job!
We have been around we know how to solve this puzzle!
Years of expirience
• Learn all about design patterns, good practices, Test Driven Development in .NET, Python, Angular…
• Learn all about Relational Databases, SQL, NoSQL…
• Learn all about Machine Learning with Python, ML.NET, Sci-Kit Learn
• Learn all about Deep Learning with PyTorch and TensorFlow
• Learn all about MLOps with FastAPI
• Learn all about Data Visualisation
• Learn all about Feature Engineering
LATEST ARTICLES ON OUR BLOG!
In this article, we explore one of the most powerful NLP algorithms – BERT. We explain the BERT paper, how it functions and use it with ML.NET.
In this article, we explore popular metrics for measuring and quantifying the performance of machine learning models with ML.NET.
In this article, we explore object detection, learn how different versions of YOLO function and how you can utilize all that with ML.NET.