Every week we bring to you best research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting that week. Have fun!
- An Adversarial Approach for the Robust Classification of Pneumonia from Chest Radiographs
- DeeperForensics-1.0: A Large-Scale Dataset for Real-World Face Forgery Detection
- Convolutional Neural Networks with Intermediate Loss for 3D Super-Resolution of CT and MRI Scans
- HybridPose: 6D Object Pose Estimation under Hybrid Representations
- Analyzing and Improving the Image Quality of StyleGAN
- AI In Healthcare Q3’19 Funding Breaks Records
- This Is How You Put The Data In Data Science
- 2020s Digital Health Trends To Look Out For
- The Rise of the Data-Driven Physician
- Cool AI Highlights At CES
- AI Listens to Panda Love Sounds, Predicts Mating Success
- Researchers: Are we on the cusp of an ‘AI winter’?
- It’s Time to Push Tech Forward, and Rebuild What It Broke
- Grilling the answers: How businesses need to show how AI decides
- Technology Can’t Fix Algorithmic Injustice
- Architecture for MLOps using TFX, Kubeflow Pipelines, and Cloud Build
- Why TinyML is a giant opportunity
- Optimize Response Time of your Machine Learning API
- NVIDIA to Host 10,000 Developers at GTC 2020 in Silicon Valley
- The Problem with “Accuracy”: Kaggle’s Petfinder.my Adoption Prediction Competition
- Standard Voices in Amazon Polly now available in Middle East and Asia Pacific Regions
- Reinforcement Learning in the Presence of Nonstationary Variables with Simon Ouellette
- Is China going to overtake the US in data science research?
- GOTO 2019 • Responsible AI for Business Leaders • Ron Bodkin
- SSCAIT Report: 2019 Finals Round of 16 part 1
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide.
Read our blog posts here.