Every week we bring to you best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week.
- Explainable AI for Trees: From Local Explanations to Global Understanding
- Plato Dialogue System : A Flexible Conversational AI Research Platform
- Compounding the Performance Improvements of Assembled Techniques in a Convolutional Neural Network
- Lipschitz Lifelong Reinforcement Learning
- Segmentation with Residual Attention U-Net and an Edge-Enhancement Approach Preserves Cell Shape Features
- Improving GANs for Speech Enhancement
- How to be an AI idiot
- The Secretive Company That Might End Privacy as We Know It
- Top 34 Machine Learning Interview Questions & Answers for 2020
- A 2020 Guide to Deep Learning for Medical Imaging and the Healthcare Industry
- The Future of Deep Learning
- Top 20 Websites for Machine Learning and Data Science in 2020
- Reality And Errors About The Future Of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Whoever leads in artificial intelligence in 2030 will rule the world until 2100
- Creating Autonomous Entities: Optimizing Systems of Subsystems
- Google chief eyes healthcare tech bounty
- SparkBeyond Says Its AI Can Autonomously Tackle Business Problems
- For (and against) partnering for your LTV model
- How 2020 Democratic candidates would regulate facial recognition
- AI Can Do Great Things—if It Doesn’t Burn the Planet
- AI’s hardest problem? Developing common sense
- ‘Short window’ to stop AI taking control of society, warns ex-Google employee
- Rebecca Ronita Podcast | What Are The Risks Of Artificial Intelligence?
- Handling Categorical Features in Machine Learning Problems
- This Neural Network Performs Foveated Rendering
- Minecraft Neural Nets Go Full Exorcist
- Transformer A.I. Generated News – George Washington Invented Stinky Pen and Ducks Attack Man
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide.
Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here!
Read our blog posts here.