Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week.
- f-BRS: Rethinking Backpropagating Refinement for Interactive Segmentation
- Lane Detection in Low-light Conditions Using an Efficient Data Enhancement : Light Conditions Style Transfer
- Simultaneous Enhancement and Super-Resolution of Underwater Imagery for Improved Visual Perception
- Multi-Channel Attention Selection GANs for Guided Image-to-Image Translation
- Torch-Struct: Deep Structured Prediction Library
- CoTK: An Open-Source Toolkit for Fast Development and Fair Evaluation of Text Generation
- RealityEngines.AI launches the world’s first completely autonomous AI service
- AI in Pharma – Adoption, Disruption and Drug Discovery
- How Pytorch is Increasingly Being Adopted by Organisations
- This AI is full of holes: Brit council fixes thousands of road cracks spotted by algorithm using sat snaps
- Artificial Intelligence Will Do What We Ask. That’s a Problem.
- IBM uses AI to predict progress of Huntington’s disease symptoms
- SpotHero to Launch AI System for Dynamically Priced Parking
- I Know Some Algorithms Are Biased—because I Created One
- Dopamine and temporal difference learning: A fruitful relationship between neuroscience and AI
- New humanities-led network will put social justice at the heart of AI research
- Going deep on deep learning
- Announcing AI Now’s data Genesis Program
- Artificial intelligence: Does another huge language model prove anything?
- Smart Society and Artificial Intelligence: Big Data Scheduling and the Global Standard Method Applied to Smart Maintenance
- How to solve 90% of NLP problems: a step-by-step guide
- Interview with Fujitsu Cloud Technologies: 80% of Data Science is Pre-processing
- Extracting human understandable insights from any Machine Learning model
Your partner in building smart apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide.
Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here!
Read our blog posts here.