Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week. Have fun!
- SUOD: Toward Scalable Unsupervised Outlier Detection
- Self-Supervised Linear Motion Deblurring
- The Devil is in the Channels: Mutual-Channel Loss for Fine-Grained Image Classification
- Vision-based Fight Detection from Surveillance Cameras
- Automating App Review Response Generation
- NPLDA: A Deep Neural PLDA Model for Speaker Verification
- BERT-of-Theseus: Compressing BERT by Progressive Module Replacingf-B
- 2020 state of enterprise machine learning
- ZeRO & DeepSpeed: New system optimizations enable training models with over 100 billion parameters
- Turing-NLG: A 17-billion-parameter language model by Microsoft
- Waymo’s AI Content Search tool lets engineers quickly find objects in driving records
- AI and Machine Learning Technology Can Detect Nocturnal Hypoglycemic Events
- Neurala Optimizes Brain Builder SDK for Edge Learning, Debuting at Bosch ConnectedExperience Hackathon
- From models of galaxies to atoms, simple AI shortcuts speed up simulations by billions of times
- 5 Futuristic Artificial Intelligence Stocks to Buy
- Trump’s 2021 budget drowns science agencies in red ink, again
- A new model and dataset for long-range memory
- Fei-Fei Li’s Quest to Make AI Better for Humanity
- Ethicists were hired to save tech’s soul. Will anyone let them?
- Democrats hope better tech will help them beat Trump. They’re being scammed.
- How analog in-memory computing can solve power challenges of edge AI inference
- IEEE calls for standards to combat climate change and protect kids in the age of AIR
- Video from 1896 changed to 60fps and 4K
- Jim Keller: Moore’s Law, Microprocessors, Abstractions, and First Principles | AI Podcast
- Algorithmic Injustices: Towards a Relational Ethics with Abeba Birhane – #348
- This Fake Travis Scott Song Created By Artificial Intelligence Sounds Almost Like The Real Thing
- How AlphaStar Became a StarCraft Grandmaster | AI and Games
- Making 3-D printing smarter with machine learning | PrintFixer
Building Smart Apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide. Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here! Read our blog posts here.