Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week. Have fun!
- Fixing the train-test resolution discrepancy: FixEfficientNet
- Building a COVID-19 Vulnerability Index
- An API Oriented Open-source Python Framework for Unsupervised Learning on Graphs
- Output Diversified Initialization for Adversarial Attacks
- Learn to Augment: Joint Data Augmentation and Network Optimization for Text Recognition
- Conditional Convolutions for Instance Segmentation
- MIT’s deep learning found an antibiotic for a germ nothing else could kill
- Study shows widely used machine learning methods don’t work as claimed
- Next-gen supercomputers are fast-tracking treatments for the coronavirus in a race against time
- BADGR uses deep learning to plan out and traverse obstacle-free paths
- What Are My Photos Revealing About Me?
- Optimized software enables low-power neural network inferencing
- Should I Worry About… the philosophy behind AI?
- Amazon Elastic Inference adds support for PyTorch machine learning models
- Microsoft researchers create AI ethics checklist with ML practitioners from a dozen tech companies
- AI could help with the next pandemic—but not with this one
- Open for Research: COVID-19 Literature Dataset
- Intel’s new neuromorphic Pohoiki Springs system sports 100M artificial neurons
- Can Deep Learning Predict Coma Outcome?
Building Smart Apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide. Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here! Read our blog posts here.