Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week.
- Probabilistic Regression for Visual Tracking
- Towards Discriminability and Diversity: Batch Nuclear-norm Maximization under Label Insufficient Situations
- CNN-based Density Estimation and Crowd Counting: A Survey
- COVID-CT-Dataset: A CT Scan Dataset about COVID-19
- AvatarMe: Realistically Renderable 3D Facial Reconstruction “in-the-wild”
- Exploiting Deep Generative Prior for Versatile Image Restoration and Manipulation
- TResNet: High Performance GPU-Dedicated Architecture
- DISIR: Deep Image Segmentation with Interactive Refinement
- A debate between AI experts shows a battle over the technology’s future
- NLP Research Highlights — Issue #1
- Researchers find AI is bad at predicting GPA, grit, eviction, job training, layoffs, and material hardship
- A.I. Versus the CoronavirusGenetic Algorithm Implementation in Python
- AI vs. automation: 6 ways to spot fake AI
- What winemaking has taught me about artificial intelligenceThe
- WIRED Guide to Artificial Intelligence
- How the “Artificial Intelligence of Things” Will Change the World as We Know It
- ‘Trustworthy AI’ is a framework to help manage unique risk
- SenseTime shortlisted to bring AI into Japan’s expressway
- Rana el Kaliouby decodes “Girl Decoded,” her memoir about humanizing technology before it dehumanizes us
- How AI is helping spot wildfires faster
- What you need to know about product management for AI
- ACM Prize in Computing Awarded to AlphaGo Developer
- Roger Penrose: Physics of Consciousness and the Infinite Universe | AI Podcast #85
- Simulating the Future of Traffic with RL w/ Cathy Wu
- Understanding Human Psychology Through Robots with Prof. Angelo Cangelosi
- Introduction to NLP | GloVe & Word2Vec Transfer Learning
- AI Generates New YouTube Video Ideas
- 10 Mind Blowing Ways Self-Driving Cars will Change the World
Building Smart Apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide.
Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here!
Read our blog posts here.