Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week.
- Lossless Image Compression through Super-Resolution
- Tracking Objects as Points
- PaStaNet: Toward Human Activity Knowledge Engine
- Sum-product networks: A survey
- Multi-agent Reinforcement Learning for Networked System Control
- Gradient Centralization: A New Optimization Technique for Deep Neural Networks
- Self-Supervised Viewpoint Learning From Image Collections
- Context Prior for Scene Segmentation
- A Simple Baseline for Multi-Object Tracking
- GANSpace: Discovering Interpretable GAN Controls
- Facebook Open Sources Architecture for Personalized Neural Recommendation Systems
- Upcoming changes to TensorFlow.js
- Swift: Google’s bet on differentiable programming
- Narrow AI. What it is and why you should know it.
- After coronavirus, AI could be central to our new normal
- Quantization Aware Training with TensorFlow Model Optimization Toolkit – Performance with Accuracy
- This Online Tool Lets You Generate Your Own AI Art
- Scale AI Machine Learning Digest – Q1 2020
- Google expands AI calling service Duplex to Australia, Canada, and the UK
- AI can’t predict how a child’s life will turn out even with a ton of data
- How 20th Century Fox uses ML to predict a movie audience
- Comprehensive Guide to Hiring AI and Machine Learning Engineers
- Royal Dutch Shell reskills workers in artificial intelligence as part of huge energy transition
- A conversation with Kevin Scott, author of “Reprogramming the American Dream”
- 3 Reasons Why We Are Far From Achieving Artificial General Intelligence
- Inside the AI Trends Every Techie Should Be Watching
- Computers Already Learn From Us. But Can They Teach Themselves?
- Neural Ordinary Differential Equations with David Duvenaud
- Richard Dawkins: Evolution, Intelligence, Simulation, and Memes
- Ex Machina: Blurred Lines Between Humans and Artificial Intelligence
- Minecraft AI Learns To Make A Flower Garden
- How to Build an Object Tracker Using YOLOv3, Deep SORT and TensorFlow
- What is Bias and AI?
- The Economics of Artificial Intelligence
Building Smart Apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide.
Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here!
Read our blog posts here.