Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week.
- An API Oriented Open-source Python Framework for Unsupervised Learning on Graphs
- Sherpa: Robust Hyperparameter Optimization for Machine Learning
- AutoCLINT: The Winning Method in AutoCV Challenge 2019
- DMCP: Differentiable Markov Channel Pruning for Neural Networks
- Epipolar Transformers
- High Resolution Face Age Editing
- 3DV: 3D Dynamic Voxel for Action Recognition in Depth Video
- IterDet: Iterative Scheme for ObjectDetection in Crowded Environments
- VIDIT: Virtual Image Dataset for Illumination Transfer
- Local Self-Attention over Long Text for Efficient Document Retrieval
- Extending the Tsetlin Machine With Integer-Weighted Clauses for Increased Interpretability
- Pose Animator: a web animation tool that brings SVG illustrations to life with real-time human perception TensorFlow.js models
- Horovod Ubers Open Source Distributed Deep Learning Framework
- TENSORFLOW 2.2.0 RELEASED: INTUITIVE FEATURES INCLUDING NEW TENSORFLOW’S DOCKER IMAGES
- Our weird behavior during the pandemic is messing with AI models
- Watson’s Creator Wants to Teach AI a New Trick: Common Sense
- Paper Digest: Recent Papers on Autopilot / Self-Driving Car
- New Facial Recognition Tech Only Needs Your Eyes and Eyebrows
- Choosing the right course for a Practical NLP Engineer
- Where’s my stuff? Developing AI with help from people who are blind or low vision to meet their needs
- AI Beats Neurologists at Making Alzheimer’s Diagnosis
- I have a small dataset…so what?
- USPTO pronounces “AI cannot Invent To Patents”
- This Was Supposed to Be the Year Driverless Cars Went Mainstream
- A call for a critical look at the metrics for success in the evaluation of AI
- Neural Networks for Forecasting Financial and Economic Time Series
Videos & Podcasts
- Dawn Song: Adversarial Machine Learning and Computer Security
- Disrupting DeepFakes: Adversarial Attacks Against Conditional Image Translation Networks
- Minecraft AI Learns to Play Hide and Seek
- How AI Will Impact The Future | Rise of AI
- AI Generates Music with Singing [OpenAI Jukebox]
- Draw in Air openCV project
Building Smart Apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide.
Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here!
Read our blog posts here.