Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week. Have fun!
- End-to-End Object Detection with Transformers
- Improving the Neural Algorithm of Artistic Style
- Towards computer-aided severity assessment
- Predicting COVID-19 Pneumonia Severity on Chest X-ray with Deep Learning
- Point2Mesh: A Self-Prior for Deformable Meshes
- Revisiting Membership Inference Under Realistic Assumptions
- SymJAX: symbolic CPU/GPU/TPU programming
- AOWS: Adaptive and optimal network width search with latency constraints
- MANGO: A Python Library for Parallel Hyperparameter Tuning
- Attention-guided Context Feature Pyramid Network for Object Detection
- Breaking down AI: 10 real applications in healthcare
- 40 Years on, PAC-MAN Recreated with AI by NVIDIA Researchers
- Small Embedded PC with AI Computing Power
- Artificial Intelligence Consumes a Startling Amount of Power – MIT System Reduces the Carbon Footprint
- AI systems are worse at diagnosing disease when training data is skewed by sex
- Venturing Into the Dark Unknown of Metabolomics With Deep Learning
- Building Conversational A.I. Chatbot with Google and Python Webhooks
- The Best NLP with Deep Learning Course is Free
- More U.S. Patients Scheduling Doctors’ Appointments, Welcoming Telehealth Into Their Visit-Mix
- Covid-19 Will Accelerate the AI Health Care Revolution
- Smart machine maintenance: New AI system also detects unknown faults
- Scientific fact-checking using AI language models: COVID-19 research and beyond
- How Europe is Leading the way with Responsible AI
- How Britain’s oldest universities are trying to protect humanity from risky A.I.
- Scandit raises $80 million to power mobile barcode scanning with AR and computer vision
- Eye-catching advances in some AI fields are not real
- AI Is Getting More Creative. But Who Should Own the Art It Produces?
- 10 Tips for Research and a PhD
- Towards A More Transparent AI
- The Big Bad NLP Database
- AI and IoT: Two powerful entities that will change the way you do business
- What is Federated Learning?
- Researchers use drones, machine learning to detect dangerous ‘butterfly’ landmines
Videos & Podcasts
Building Smart Apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide. Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here! Read our blog posts here.