Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week. Have fun!
- Torch-Struct: Deep Structured Prediction Library
- BERTology Meets Biology: Interpreting Attention in Protein Language ModelsMaking
- DensePose fast and light
- Embarrassingly Simple Unsupervised Aspect Extraction
- GPT-GNN: Generative Pre-Training of Graph Neural Networks
- Bottom-Up Human Pose Estimation by Ranking Heatmap-Guided Adaptive Keypoint Estimates
- Creating Artificial Modalities to Solve RGB Liveness
- The Many Faces of Robustness: A Critical Analysis of Out-of-Distribution Generalization
- Deep Isometric Learning for Visual Recognitiondm
- Twitter A.I. guru who worked for Magic Pony is set to join Cambridge University
- (Re)Discovering Protein Structure and Function Through Language Modeling
- Unpredictability of Artificial Intelligence
- MIT apologizes, permanently pulls offline huge dataset that taught AI systems to use racist, misogynistic slurs
- Building AI Trading Systems
- IBM donates “Trusted AI” projects to Linux Foundation AI
- Can CodeGuru Improve Your Code with Machine Learning?
- Are Better Machine Training Approaches Ahead?
- Baidu’s deep-learning platform fuels the rise of industrial AI
- Are we Living in an Artificial Intelligence Simulation?
- Researchers develop computational approaches that dramatically reduce image-analysis time
- What is the AI brain drain?
- Webhose Data Powers IBM’s Watson Discovery News in a New Strategic Partnership
- NEURAL NETWORK OPTIMAL CONTROL IN ASTRODYNAMICS: APPLICATION TO THE MISSED THRUST PROBLEM – ACTA ASTRONAUTICA
- A reflection on artificial intelligence singularity
- A deep learning pioneer’s teachable moment on AI bias
- AI gatekeepers are taking baby steps toward raising ethical standards
- AI Ethics Reading List
- Fiber: Distributed Computing for AI Made Simple
Videos & Podcasts
- On Global Brain and AGI co-evolution – Anton Kolonin at AGI-2020
- AI for High-Stakes Decision Making with Hima Lakkaraju
- Robert Langer: Edison of Medicine | AI Podcast #105
- An Embarrassingly Simple Approach for Trojan Attack in Deep Neural Networks (AI Paper Summary)
- 11 YouTube channels every data scientist should know
- Revealing Dark Secrets of BERT (Analysis of BERT’s Attention Heads)
- YOLOv4 in the CLOUD: Build and Train Custom Object Detector (FREE GPU)
Building Smart Apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide. Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get our ‘Deep Learning for Programmers‘ ebook here! Read our blog posts here.