Every week we bring to you the best AI research papers, articles and videos that we have found interesting, cool or simply weird that week.
- Active Class Incremental Learning for Imbalanced Datasets
- MATNet: Motion-Attentive Transition Network for Zero-Shot Video Object Segmentation
- Single-Image Depth Prediction Makes Feature Matching Easier
- Document-level Event-based Extraction Using Generative Template-filling Transformers
- Self-Supervised Learning for Large-Scale
- Unsupervised Image Clustering
- Conceptualized Representation Learning for Chinese Biomedical Text Mining
- Label Decoupling Framework for Salient Object Detection
- A Lip Sync Expert Is All You Need for Speech to Lip Generation In The Wild
- Learning Camera-Aware Noise Models
- NEURALINK: ELON MUSK PROMISES TO SHOW A WORKING BRAIN-COMPUTER CHIP FOR ‘HUMAN-AI SYMBIOSIS’
- Introducing the AI/ML residency program
- Facebook open-sources ‘embodied AI’ tools to advance robotic navigation
- Global spending on AI ‘expected to double in four years’, says IDC
- Brain-inspired electronic system could vastly reduce AI’s carbon footprint
- Every ML Engineer Needs to Know Neural Network Interpretability
- Cisco is acquiring an AI firm to cut background noise from calls
- Deep-learning algorithm generates viable hypothetical materials
- Speech Recognition Gets an AutoML Training Tool
- How To Use Keras Tuner for Hyper-parameter Tuning of Deep Learning Models
- Why Do You Need Artificial Intelligence in the Retail Industry?
- Hey employers, forcing your machine learning hires to have fancy degrees is dumb
- 11 Must-Know Machine Learning Algorithms for AI Professionals
- Japanese AI startup hits $1bn market cap on revenue of $3mIC
Videos & Podcasts
Building Smart Apps
Rubik’s Code is a boutique data science and software service company with more than 10 years of experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Software development. Check out the services we provide.
Read our blog posts here.