Eager to learn how to build Deep Learning systems using Tensorflow 2 and Python? Get the ebook here!
An Adversarial Approach for the Robust Classification of Pneumonia from Chest Radiographs
Convolutional Neural Networks with Intermediate Loss for 3D Super-Resolution of CT and MRI Scans
- The architecture of two CNNs with Gaussian smoothing is proposed.
- A human evaluation study is done.
- The code can be found online.
Segmentation with Residual Attention U-Net and an Edge-Enhancement Approach Preserves cell shape Features
Other Amazing Papers from this Month
- DeeperForensics-1.0: A Large-Scale Dataset for Real-World Face Forgery Detection
- Analyzing and Improving the Image Quality of StyleGAN
- Compounding the Performance Improvements of Assembled Techniques in a Convolutional Neural Network
- Lipschitz Lifelong Reinforcement Learning
- Multi-task self-supervised learning for Robust Speech Recognition
- Nas-Bench-1Shot1:Benchmarking and Dissecting One-Shot Neural Architecture Search
Nikola M. Zivkovic
CAIO at Rubik's Code